Terms & Conditions
Payment and Treatment Policy
Bumps Centre is committed to the best alternative natural therapy for all customers. To enable us to deliver an outstanding service and incorporate a working structure for our growing operation it is imperative that you comply with the following payment and treatment policy:
- After completing the assessment consent form and receiving your private consultation your treatment and payment schedule will be agreed as a 1 or 2 month plan whereby treatment and payment commence and terminate simultaneously.
- Consultation fee and initial deposit should be paid on your first visit.
- All clients must book an appointment before coming in for treatment and after treatment book a follow-up appointment to continue treatment.
- Non-attendance to treatment appointments for more than two weeks will incur a 20% excess surcharge that will be added to the original bill payable.
- Payments can be made by debit card, credit card, money order, cash or cheque. It is your responsibility to ensure that adequate funds are available to fulfill committed payments.
- To help all customers to keep a record of payments you will receive a courtesy call prior to your appointment to remind you of your payment plan due dates. You may also consult with finance to query any payment discrepancies.
- To enable operations to run efficiently a numbering system will be in place. Customers must take a ticket then sign in at reception where you will be asked to be seated in the waiting room until your name/number is called.
Our objective is to ensure that your care is paramount and thoroughness of operations does not hinder the treatment process.
We appreciate your custom and co-operation.
Bumps Centre Limited
Content Ref: http://www.bumpscenter.com/index.php?/disclaimer